Thursday, April 21, 2011

living alone, pride

rekindling my spark, i think it's time i start to write again

i have now started my four month period where i will be living in my own apartment. no roommates. so far, it has just been fantastic. i love the smell in the morning when i wake up and not only is my apartment clean, but the coffee that i make is all for me. i can watch movies loud, and even on repeat when i want to (currently good will hunting, one of my favourites). the first thing i recommend to any other 21-year-old girl embarking on this solo living journey, is to rearrange everything. to turn on your favourite new album (perhaps adele's 21 or the strokes) and make the place entirely your own. this is home now, i feel safe and confident, and i have already noticed a bounce in my step.

now THIS is the way to start the summer. now this is the way to be single. now this is the way to be free.

1 comment:

ilovecreativehome said...

hey,my friends,living alone isn't such a bad thing,but live with your family or friends will be betther,do you think it's better to live with your partner,i recommend a gift for you,if you going to love it,pls contact me?
http://ilovecreativehome.blogspot.com/