Sunday, November 2, 2008

my hometown

i like reading the posts of people who love one another. the best ones are the ones that are stupid and simple and say, "we need cheese!" or "don't lose my sweater!" but if you know they love one another than that sweater or that cheese is so much more. they could've called. they could've sent it as an email or something secret, but they wanted the world to know just a little bit that they are there. the messages aren't "that was the best kiss ever" or things like that, that's too easy. to show your love through dairy or wool is so much more.

i saw stars last night and they are beautiful. their music is beautiful, and they have so much passion and soul that just EXPLOOOOOOOOOOODES all over me every time i see them. amy is a rock star, and torque's name is torque, so he is one too. i miss the days where i cried at concerts because the songs packed so many things into notes for me that they spilled out of the corners of my eyes. hegel taught me that crying and laughing are proof that this body is mine, and my soul uses it to show off.

just hold just hold just hold, your cup is like home

No comments: