Wednesday, October 15, 2008


i am writing this instead of my homework assignment.

i went home this weekend! it was interesting. the weather was like a picture book for fall, and i got to see all the lovelies i wanted to see. i learned how one of my friends is an all new person, and as long as i can remember that they love me love me, then i have to just accept that i can't expect anything from them anymore. they make my heart weep.

being home also made me realize how many people that are from my hometown, and from other hometowns, who don't have any dreams. i have so much to do with my time! i want to see every corner of the world, i want to fly, i want to learn until i can't fit anything else in my brain, there is so much for me to do! and then i keep running into people who are so content with just finding husband or wife and having babies and have the smallest lives they can. it's not for me. never will that be for me.

i also hate leah miller's guts.

i am drinking white wine. i love this, i love being nineteen and being able to just have a glass of wine when i want one! some of the parts about growing up are great.

No comments: